Leads are everywhere - you meet leads in trade shows, find them browsing your website, getting in touch with you over a phone call, requesting a demo over email and so on. Bringing them all to your CRM from these sources could be a tedious task, but with Freshsales you can get your leads in effortlessly.
Freshsales lets you automatically capture leads from emails and website, import them from a CSV file, and also manually add them.
Here are the various ways you can add your leads in Freshsales:
Ways to add leads manually
1. Using the Quick Add button
The Quick Add button lets you quickly add leads through the new lead form. This button is permanently placed on the Quick Actions bar and you can access it from everywhere in Freshsales - when you are reading emails, listening to voicemails, and even when you are on a call with a prospect.
2. Importing leads from a .CSV file
If you get leads from trade shows, purchase or source them from other applications, chances are that you have all these leads documented in a sheet. Convert it to a .CSV file (if you haven’t) and import your leads into Freshsales.
3. After phone conversations
If you’ve called prospects from Freshsales, you can add them as new leads from the phone conversations you’ve had with them. The phone numbers get automatically associated with the respective leads too.
Ways to capture leads automatically
1. Adding leads from sales emails
You can automatically capture leads from emails you send and receive in Freshsales. Here’s how,
- When you send an email from Freshsales, the recipient of the email is added as a lead.
- When an email is sent or forwarded to your Freshsales email address that goes like this firstname.lastname@example.org, the sender of the email is added as a new lead (if the sender isn’t an existing lead in your Freshsales account).
2. Capturing website visitors as leads
Automatically get your website visitors as leads when they fill out any web form (signup forms, subscription forms and so on) on your website by embedding the Freshsales library on your website.
|Note: This is available only in Estate and Forest plans|
3. Adding attendees of appointments as leads
Freshsales automatically adds attendees of appointments as new leads (if they are not in your CRM). Say your existing lead wants to involve another person (maybe the key decision maker) from their firm to listen to your pitch over a call. While adding the appointment, the attendee, who is the key decision maker in this case, automatically becomes a new lead in Freshsales.