SOLIDWORKS Subscription Value Added Benefits
How to access the free SOLIDWORKS Technical Certification
Exams for customers on Subscription
Purchasing subscription for SOLIDWORKS provides many Value Added Benefits including access to service packs, technical support, and other things. Other Value Added Benefit is access to free certification exams each year.
The redemption process can be completed twice in a calendar year, once in the January 1 through June 30 timeframe, and then again in the July 1 through December 31 timeframe.
When a redemption is completed, the vouchers obtained are valid for 180 days from the date they were obtained. The vouchers are not tied to a specific user so they can be shared with others.
During the redemption process, you will need a SOLIDWORKS ID and a VirtualTester ID.
VirtualTester is the certification testing platform used to deliver 3DEXPERIENCE Certification exams.
The offer for free exams includes the ability to select one exam from each of the three categories shown below:
If you already have a certification as indicated by the *, you can still obtain vouchers for that exam and pass it along to someone else.
To redeem your exam vouchers, follow these steps:
- Visit https://3DEXPERIENCE.VirtualTester.com
- Login in to your 3DEXPERIENCE certification account or create a new account using the login button in the upper right corner of the page
- Click on the redemption tab ($) found along the left hand navigation pane
- Follow the prompts that will include logging into your SOLIDWORKS ID until you receive your voucher codes
Please note that you do not need to screen shot or write down your voucher codes. Anytime you revisit the redemption tab ($) your active vouchers will be listed until they expire.Notes:
- This process is only for commercial customers on subscription and cannot be used to redeem education certifications. For more information on how to receive free exams for education licenses , please email email@example.com
- If you are using a network license set up, then you will be able to complete the redemption process equal to the number of seats of SOLIDWORKS you have on subscription. However, each redemption will need to be completed by a different user with a different SOLIDWORKS ID.
- For more information on SOLIDWORKS Subscription Services, please visit: https://www.solidworks.com/how-to-buy/subscription-services
- Network License users are encouraged to manage their connected SOLIDWORKS accounts via the Admin Portal. For more information, please reference this blog post: https://www.javelin-tech.com/blog/2018/07/solidworks-admin-portal/
- For information on setting up your SOLIDWORKS ID, please reference this blog post: https://www.javelin-tech.com/blog/2017/08/create-solidworks-id/